– Yes, all new customers both large and small have a personal account manager, to help get everything up and running.
- Intuitive web based client management Control Panel
- Australian based Data Centre
- Premium Technical Support, located here in Sydney Australia
- CloudLinux on all our Xeon Servers
- Manage your DNS records on our globally distributed and highly redundant DNS infrastructure
- Easy-to-use bulk domain tools to help you Register, Renew, Transfer and make other changes to several Domain Names in a single step
– Our servers are located in Australia, within the Sydney CBD.
A website is like shop front, and like every shop front you need an address to tell visitors where to go. It’s that simple!
Registering a new Domain name is almost instant, if you’re transferring a domain name it usually takes up to 72 hours to complete.
It is best to keep close to your trading or company name, small variations can also be acceptable too. If it’s a commercial business, .com.au domains are the most popular here in Australia.
Your new Web Hosting account is usually set up within the hour, during normal operating hours. If you order you account out of these hours our provisioning team will set up your account first thing when they return during our business hours.
If you’re already a customer it makes managing your online presence easier, since all of your hosting and domains will be with us.